Taking care of the Leftovers

Where I live the nights in June are super short, if it is fully getting dark at all. So this is a good time to look at some of the raw images collected earlier in the year before I was fully consumed by the Galaxy-Fever. 


For various reasons I never fully processed these pictures. On some of the objects I wanted to take more raw frames and some were just tests for a bigger project. Well, none of that actually happened after Galaxy season started. 


Looking at them now I think that they really didn’t deserve to be ignored that way. Some of them are actually quite nice and the objects deserve more attention in the future. 













Popular posts from this blog

Controlling the Telescope with a Berry

December Nebulae - fighting star halos

Galaxies at a larger scale